Here's our list, what is yours?
- Tom O'Malley - our 1st autograph ever!
- Jeff Brantley - asked him to sign one card, he noticed we had a stack of his cards, and then proceeded to sign all of them.
- Brett Butler - always made time for fans, broke our hearts when he signed with LA.
- Trevor Wilson - always signed for fans, and was very cordial and humble.
- Robby Thompson - same as Trevor, a guy that truly appreciated being a Major Leaguer.
- Kevin Mitchell - even after winning the MVP, Kevin was a cool cat and signed for fans, and was really good with little kids.
- John Burkett - John has a great sense of humor, we attended his first Major League start vs. the Dodgers, and had him sign the ticket a few months later. He signed the ticket, and then asked "why is it so wrinkled, how come it's not framed?" (w/ a smile).
- Ellis Burks - better known for his days with Boston, but Ellis was a class act, always signed with fans even when he was hitting well.
- Robb Nen - always signed for fans, and was always humble.
- Noah Lowry - just a class act, he was always nice to fans.
- Rich Aurilia - during the early 2000s, Rich was one of the most approachable players on the team, and was always cordial and accommodating when others were not.
Robby Thompson - Big Topps Card
Rich Aurilia - Big Topps Card