- Tipsy Pig - we all know that this is the place that Pat the Bat loves to hangout, but several other players have been here.
- Delerosa - it's a casual pizza/pasta joint on Chestnut Street, and Brian Wilson, Tim Lincecum, and Burrell have dined here, usually after a day game.
- Pete's Tavern - the sports bar across the street from the ballpark, Jonathan Sanchez will often have a drink here after some games, and even Lou Seal (out of costume) will throw some back here as well.
- Michael Mina - an upscale restaurant that Barry Zito frequents.
- Gary Danko - one of the most posh restaurants in the City, Brian Wilson has publicly praised G.D.
- Hooter's San Bruno - yeah, I know it's not in the City, but it's near the home of Pablo Sandoval. Yes, the Panda is a Hooter's fan and has been seen here with Andres Torres too.
If you know of other places, list them under the comments section.